Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month’s First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2 and hosting a family fun night!
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will be celebrating 7 years!
- The Phoenix Brewing Company will have live entertainment by Jai Merina!
- The Chill – Downtown Ice Cream Parlor will be offering their new ice cream nachos!
- Salon Vivace will be offering Mommy & Me blowouts and styles as well as Mommy & Me manicures with gel for moms and traditional polish for daughters!
- Check out Sarah Spayde and Ethan Kershner at Element of Art Studio / Gallery!
- Stop in CityNews Suzy’s SmokeRoom and check out ADA – BOY, Cleveland’s Classic Rock Band! They will be performing at 7pm!
- Join us in listening to author Andrew Welsh-Huggins talk about his book, The Third Brother! Main Street Books from 6-7:30pm
- AND MUCH MORE!