6259 Cosgray Rd
It appears we have a mischievous leprechaun working out at the Dublin Community Recreation Center in preparation for the St. Patrick’s Day Reverse Parade on Saturday, March 13!
The inside scoop is that he is planning to run around Darree Fields to leave a trail of fun St. Patrick’s Day signs throughout the park.
- When: March 1–12, 2021
- Where: Darree Fields
- Time: During park hours (sunrise to sunset)
- Cost: Free to participate (register online to receive necessary program updates)
Do you have the luck of the Irish on your side to catch Dublin’s mischievous leprechaun?
If you are up for the challenge here is what you need to do:
- Register for the Leapin’ Leprechauns Park Hunt (no charge to participate!)
- From March 1-12, visit the park anytime during operating hours and find all the St. Patrick’s Day signage.
- Think you found all the signs? Submit your guess for the number of signs our mischievous leprechaun left behind. All information provided is optional and will enter you for a chance to win an AMAZING St. Patrick’s Day prize! (The winner will be notified by Monday, March 15.)