Looking for something wonderful for your sweetheart this Valentines Day? Let WMVO help you get your sweetheart something special … You could win…a (2 )Night Stay and (2) 4 Course Dinners for Two and at Kenyon Inn (Gambier), Hallmark Diamond & Sterling Silver Heart Necklace from Kay Jewelers and a $50 Gift Card from Amato’s Woodfired Pizza…………. It’s The Sweetheart Sweepstakes Register To win at WWW.WMVO.COM MAKE YOUR VALENTINE, A WINNER. CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY….FROM WMVO / WQIO Radio. Register dates Jan 27th – Ends on Feb 9th at 12:00 NOON. Winner will be announced on air on Friday Feb. 10th, 2023!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Sponsors: Kenyon Inn, Kay Jewelers, Amato’s Woodfired Pizza, Laurels of Mount Vernon, Cunningham Insurance, Johnny’s Mattress & Furniture, Jon’s Plumbing & Heating, Lanning’s Foods, Smithhisler Meats, and Ohio Means Jobs of Knox County
- All General Rules apply with exception to specific listings below.
- Contest Begins
- Must be 18 or older
- Open only to residents of Ohio
- Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate family members of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and other employees of other media are ineligible.
- How to Play
- Register Name, City, Age, Email, and Phone Number via website WQIOradio.com or wmvo.com, or, or Name, City, Age, Email, and Phone Number by to Sweetheart Sweepstakes to 17421 Coshocton, Ave., Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- Winner is responsible to pick up prize within 14 days of the winning date during regular business hours or forfeit the prize.
- The contest includes both WQIO and WMVO radio contestants.
- There will only be one Grand Prize winner shared by both stations.
- Grand Prize: Winner is responsible for taxes and any additional charges.
- Winner responsible for any for any additional protection plans & taxes thru Dean’s Jewelers. All prizes good for time specified on winners certificates, set by the sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Some holidays or other calendar dates may not be available.
- Winner is responsible for working out details with the prize sponsors when applicable.
- Liability Disclaimer:
- Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising for and promotion agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1 ) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (2) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor which may cause a disruption or corruption in the contest; (3) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the contest; or (4) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- By playing the contest, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges shall be final.
- Liability Disclaimer:
- The Station will serve as “Judge” in the contest.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- The Station reserves the right to disqualify any entry of a participant who violates the official rules.
- Station reserves right to adjust or change rules at anytime without notice.